Recently, CoWorkTampa was featured #1 in a blog post for being the best coworking space in the Tampa Bay area for startup companies to work at. The blog, 7 of the Best Coworking Spaces in Tampa, was written by Upsuite.
Upsuite helps companies, teams, and individuals engage in person, anywhere. Upsuite matches new members with our space that need help finding the right coworking or flexible office space for their company.
Since our inception in 2012, CoWorkTampa has provided a versatile, flexible workspace option for its members. Designed to cultivate productivity and collaboration, it strives to maintain an environment that is conducive to innovative thinking.
We offer three branches of services: coworking memberships, private offices, and event spaces. We are committed to keeping the process of renting space simple and easy. Contact us today or schedule a tour to view the best coworking space in Tampa!
As Hurricane Matthew approaches the East Coast, we’ve decided to open our doors to those individuals impacted by the storm. If you are in need of a workspace, CoWorkTampa will be free for you to use for the next two weeks.
We understand the frustrations of being displaced during a storm, but we hope CoWorkTampa will be a great place to get some work done until things return to normal.
Sending a special thanks to Uhsome.com for helping make this possible. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Wishing everyone a safe and productive week!
This is my second summer internship experience, however it feels like the first time. Last year I worked at a multinational bank, where I would sit at my small desk and perform statistical analysis. It’s funny how our paths sometimes go in completely different directions; how our preferences change. I’ve always liked marketing and the entrepreneurship environment, and CoWorkTampa combines both worlds.
Right now, I am mostly helping Chris and Ryan to keep their social media platforms updated, which is very interesting, as social media is used by almost all of the business in the U.S. It is a great tool to market yourself, keep track of your advertising investments, and especially, create a bond between the business and the customer. If a business can use social media effectively through things like providing quick responses to inquiries and frequently producing new material, there will be a strong positive correlation between social media use and client retention in the long run.
However, learning new skills is just 3% of the task of an intern, the other 97% is networking. We still live in a people’s world, where the most powerful tool you can have is interpersonal skills to create new relationships with others. I can’t think of a better place to meet new people than CoWorkTampa, as they provide office space to a diverse number of well-known companies and start-ups, giving me the opportunity to meet great entrepreneurs. Another important identity shift all interns (including myself) should make is to become more internally oriented, as opposed to externally oriented, meaning we should take full responsibility for the outcomes in our life and become the action takers. Blaming external factors for everything that happens to us just strengthens the ego.
CoWorkTampa is proud to begin 2016 with our new Refer-a-Friend program. We’re offering members HUGE incentives to spread the word about our space. We are already at membership highs and need your help to keep the momentum going!
Continue reading “Refer-a-Friend Program!”
Social media is an always-changing web marketing strategy. The everyday users are in the millions and it offers a limitless audience to advertise your business. It’s very effective. Still, a lot of small business owners fall short to comprehend how to use it the right way. As these websites continue to evolve, it’s worthwhile to know the latest social media trends and refrain from making the usual mistakes that can be disadvantageous for you. Continue reading “5 Social Media Errors That Will Hurt Your Small Business”
The Pen Group Communications
Tel: (305) 529-1944
LAW FIRM ESTABLISHES PRESENCE AT TAMPA COWORK SPACE
Continue reading “Law firm establishes presence at Tampa cowork space”